Sunday, December 11, 2022

Hari Ng Pilipinas Grand Winner Marx Louie Justiniani


Marx Louie Justiniani from Negros Occidental was crown Hari ng Pilipinas 2022 grand winner. A 20 year old  and a sophomore nursing student from Negros Occidental was crowned as the second Hari Ng Pilipinas Grand Winner. He bested 33 other candidates during the grand coronation last night at the Ormoc City Superdome in Ormoc City.  Congratulations! Marx Louie Justiniani.



Question and answer of Marx Louie Justiniani.
What are the potentials in you which you think that you deserve to win the crown tonight as Hari Ng Pilipinas 2022?

You know aside from the hard work and the confidence and the looks that other candidates have. What I really see differ from the others because I see this platform as a responsibility as a job that I should be accountable for cause knowing that I win the provincial pageant I have already conducted tuli program, medical mission, tree planting, and as well as gift giving.

I plan to do more because I believe that this is the advocacy that I am aiming for and lastly I believe that everybody can benefit in a world that is more understanding, more equal, and less discriminating. Thank you and Good evening.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment