Thursday, July 29, 2021

Comedian Chad Kinis New Boyfriend Goes Viral Online



Chad Kinis new boyfriend model and businessman Nikko Alano Chua goes viral online. Netizens reaction said that the guy is using Chad Kinis for his popularity. But Nikko posted  a message in his Facebook account for Chad Kinis. 


I wanted to address this appreciation post to my one and only, Chad Kinis ❤️

By the time you see this, you’re maybe enjoying or resting cause of your travel earlier and I wish that I’m there to lessen your tiredness by hugging you so tight. Babe, always remember that I am here for you no matter what happen. We will both hold each other’s hand as we go through our journey in life and cherish every laughter and moment that we’d be able to spend. There might be instances that we’ll fight but I will try my best to always understand you and make it more easier for us to be right. 
Being a public figure could harm our relationship because there are so many negativities surrounding us both without even knowing but despite all of that we could do everything with the help of every positivities we have- which is our love for each other and from the people that’ll support and that’s supporting us. No one could ever destroy us. Specially that we have everything by the faith in God. You’re a God sent, babe!

I wanted to make every day of your year, decade and even century (if I am able to do so) extraordinary! 

I love you! šŸ˜š❤️











 

No comments:

Post a Comment