Monday, June 13, 2022

Hotness of Nicholas Timothy Fowler




Nico Locco an Award winning actor and  TV & Events Host. One of the star in indie film movie Love at the End of the World. His private part was exposed and was there for everyone to see. According to Nico in his interviewed.


"I mean, I'm very proud of what I have. So, this is the first series and film that I've ever shown everything. This is my first frontal scene," the indie actor said.


The viewers of the Boy Love (BL) movie "Love at the End of the World" were treated to the underwater nudity scene of indie actor Nico Locco who dived to the sea in his naked glory.




Nico Locco (Nicholas Fowler); Canadian; An Italian-Canadian Award-Winning Actor, TV Host and Model. Currently based in Manila, Philippines.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment