Sunday, March 19, 2023

Another Cebuano Erik Lennart Visser Crown Mr Universe Tourism 2023


Erik Lennart Visser from Cebu, Philippines won the crown of Mr Universe Tourism 2023. Another Cebuano win the international crown. Mr Universe Tourism 2023. He really deserves the title,he has the charisma, the wit, the body, and the face. 


 𝐌𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 is Mr Philippines Erik Lennart Visser! 
1st Runner Up Vietnam  , Huỳnh Võ Hoàng Sơn 
2nd Runner Up Spain,    Francisco Jose Merida Moyano



''I am so eternally grateful to each and one of you, all your comments, all your support, all the people and team who has helped me claim this crown, we did it together! For now, I am Ecstatic, grateful, and a little bit tired 😅 I will be making more posts tomorrow, but from the bottom of my heart, Philippines, thank you! This is for you Philippines'.'











 

No comments:

Post a Comment